Trivantis is one of the long-established brands in eLearning Industry. Lectora Desktop 17, popularly known as Lectora 17 Inspire is the latest version of Lectora from Trivantis.
Lectora 17 Inspire, a powerful desktop course authoring application, provides every feature required to develop custom eLearning solutions. Lectora 17 Inspire is incorporated with Responsive Course Design approach – this enables eLearning developers to create mobile-friendly eLearning or mLearning courses.
The distinguishing feature of Lectora 17 Inspire is…
“Responsive Course Design and BranchTrack (for scenario-based eLearning) are the two major attractions in Lectora 17 Inspire. Video Auto-Play is another feature that adds significant value to mobile-friendly course development capability”.
Key Features of Lectora 17:
- Responsive course design
- Simple approach for effective eLearning content design
- User-friendly interface
- Seamless Play publish (We have dedicated a blog along with a FREE sample for Seamless play option in Lectora 17 that will help you get a better understanding about it. Click here)
- Enhanced media support – Auto-play media on mobile devices
- Courseware development for multiple languages
- Variety of options for assessments
- Broader range of publishing options, such as AICC, SCORM, Tin Can etc.
- BranchTrack scenario-based simulations
- Anchor Position
- SVG rendering of shapes and buttons
- Camtasia 9
- Camtasia 9 is a Video editing software that comes with Lectora 17. We have created an interesting sample course using Camtasia 9 in Lectora 17 in our blog on “Lectora 17: Using Camtasia for Simulation and Video-Based ELearning”
- Snagit 13
- Supports Windows 7, 8, 10 and Vista
Lectora 17 is packed with many more exciting features. If you’d like to know more about Lectora Inspire 17. We have a couple of blogs that explains all the features of Lectora 17 in detail.
- What’s new in Lectora 17?
- Enhanced Features of Lectora 17 for Effective Rapid Elearning Part 1 – 2
- Enhanced Features of Lectora 17 for Effective Rapid Elearning Part 2 – 2
Lectora 17 Inspire is highly dependable eLearning Authoring tool. It is a prominent course development tool in federal agencies. It is also one of the most preferred choices of eLearning consultants.
Here is an interesting sample we have created using Lectora 17.
Click the button below to access now.