Lectora ReviewLink – a web based application from Trivantis to streamline the eLearning course review cycle. It simplifies and helps you speedup course approvals and sign-offs from client.
Managing course review has never been an easy job. A typical course review includes defining the bug, reporting and assigning for fixing, regression (checking whether the bug is fixed or not), comment submission for unfixed bugs, review feedback, etc. If there are multiple reviewers, then the process will become complex and difficult to manage.
ReviewLInk, an online eLearning review and collaborative tool, simplifies eLearning course review process. All you need to do is – Publish your course into Lectora ReviewLink from eLearning authoring tools such as Lectora Inspire or Lectora Online and manage your review process effectively.
The distinguish feature of Lectora ReviewLink is…
“Besides Lectora Inspire and Lectora Online, you can publish courses from Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate into ReviewLink. It allows you to review from any device. You can review courses any-time and from any-where around the globe. ”
Key Features of Lectora ReviewLink:
- Comment on bugs by drawing lines, arrows, ellipses and highlights
- Supports SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004
- ReviewLink is responsive
- Collaborate unlimited reviewers
- Each comment has a status to track its progress such as New, Fixed, OK, Achieved
- Sort, search and filter course review comments
- Export review comments to other formats such as PDF and CSV to work offline
- Manage process by staying informed through email notifications
- Supports 7 languages
Lectora ReviewLink is an efficient eLearning course reviewer tool. It’s a boon for eLearning developers, Subject Mater Experts, Managers and Reviewers (Internal and Client-side). It doesn’t compromise on quality and speedup the process of client signoff.