Lectora Online – A Cloud-based Responsive eLearning Course Design Authoring tool.
Lectora Online is a web-based eLearning course authoring platform. It helps you create good-looking impactful eLearning courses with a wide scope of customization– for all devices that include Desktop, Laptop, Tablets and Smartphones.
The distinguishing feature of Lectora Online is…
“Compared to other web-based eLearning authoring tools, Lectora online offers numerous options to develop customized learning solutions that fulfil unique learning requirements, matching with branding guidelines and light enough to run on any device.”
Lectora Online is Lectora Inspire on Cloud
Lectora Online – Specific Features:
- Easy to integrate with your LMS
- Compatible with your preferred Web-browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.
- Can create Section 508/WCAG compliant courses
- Provides Automatic backup
Lectora ReviewLink enables you to collaborate with geographically distributed reviewers and consolidate individual comments
- Easy publish to LMS like CourseMill LMS
- CourseMill LMS allows Offline LMS tracking
- Easy to switch from Lectora Inspire desktop
- Secure – All the content gets stored on Lectora Online server cluster
- Supports multiple user access for the same course
- Ability to create multi-device eLearning courses – suitable for mLearning (mobile learning) and Micro Learning
Lectora Online lets you create courses similar to Lectora desktop with an added advantage of cloud technologies. Moreover, it has significant features when compared to popular web-based eLearning course authoring applications. It is reliable because it is from an industry established brand Trivantis.
Here is a sample course on Stress Management we have created using Lectora online. Click the button to access the course.