One of our clients who is a leading electronic appliance provider giving extended support to the learners by offering them effective training.
The challenging task was to permute 60 courses in a span of four months. This huge bank of information was in the form of PPT & PDF and requires detailed storyboarding before it gets developed.
Based on client’s requirement, we came up with a proposed solution of delivering web-based learning that addressed both learner’s requirement and easy transformation of existing PDF / PowerPoint content to eLearning on time.
- As we received massive learner guides (PPT & PDF formats) from our client, our first step was scope analysis for planning and development.
- We followed Template-based Interaction to rapidly create meaningful and engaging eLearning content, without much of programming.
- To maintain consistency in slide layouts, interactions, and quality, we developed storyboard using template library.
- To make the course more innovative and exciting, we have used level 2 interactivity, which offers personalization through avatars, custom activities, animations, etc.,
- Our technical and Quality Assurance (QA) team ensured that the course were delivered bug free
We successfully delivered concise and contextual bite-sized modules compatible with mobile devices. With excellent planning and agile team, we have delivered 60 courses of approximately 80+ hours seat time within four months.
We have successfully addressed our client needs and pain points by conducting weekly meetings. With well managed team tracking sheet and project progress map, we could manage to complete the project successfully in 4 months.The team involved in the project was Instructional designer (2), Developer (10), and Quality Check (3).
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading RTO training provider in Australia. The company is of highest caliber in providing quality samples of assessment tools with their fantastic team to simplify complex learning strategies.
Recognized as a leader in largest catalogue of RTO training resources Australia-wide, our client offers realistic workplace environment for learners to stay innovative, agile, and engaged towards their L&T programs.