Labeled graphic block in Articulate Rise for better image representation
Just looking at an image infer you many thoughts, but an image with respective text gives you a complete idea. Articulate Rise has a feature of Labeled Graphics Block where user can interact and get additional information about an image. All you need to do is add markers and add the text over content. When user clicks on these markers, it will open a pop-up window. These markers can include media like images, description text, short video and audio recording.
Let’s see how it works:
- Click on the ‘+’ icon where you want to insert Labeled Graphic Block.
- Then, click on the Interactive block type and select Labeled Graphic
- Click on Edit option at top left corner.
- Then, click on Edit option at the bottom of the image.
- Search for the related image from Search Content Library and select the required image.
- Then, drag the markers with the mouse and position them in desired area on the image.
- To add more markers, click anywhere on the image.
- To add related content to the marker, click on the Marker and Add Title and Description in the sidebar.
- You can also upload related Media like images and record audio.
- Even you can change the Marker Style by giving numbers to them.
Since Labeled Graphic Block is a significant feature in Articulate Rise, this pre-built lesson type block lets you create an immersive Learning experience and taking learner engagement to the next level.
Our Services: eLearning Company, Custom eLearning Development, Flash to HTML5 Conversion Services
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!