Refer the following link for more info: https://www.swiftelearningservices.com…
We came across a challenge in one of our courses developed for a Registered Training Organization (RTO). The course content was presently in simple form without voice-over. The audience were between the age group of 20-30 years and to keep the content attractive client wanted to add a background music.
If we embed the music in individual screens then upon every next click, the music starts from beginning. Even the audio in Master slide didn’t solve the issue.
Here are the steps to be followed:
- Created a file called index.html in text editor (Notepad) and add the code (copy code from the post link)
- Place the audio files in the same folder.
- Open Articulate Storyline 2. Click on “INSERT” tab and select “Web Object”. Browse the folder location and click “Ok”.
- Create new trigger and set action, jump to next slide when timeline starts.
- Now select the “SLIDE MASTER” and insert buttons.
- Select button and create a new trigger. In “Script” field write the code and click “Ok”. In “When” field, select “Timeline starts”. You can do the same for second button.
- This does not work in preview mode
- This does not work in offline mode for chrome
- This functionality works only when you host the course on a server