Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, sex, and disability.
Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any organization. It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace harassment training is essential to the welfare of all businesses and their employees.
Allowing workplace harassment to continue will cause legal problems while destroying company morale. Many people are uncertain about what constitutes harassment, and they are confused when their actions are pointed out as demeaning. Legally, harassment is any word, gesture, or action that offends people or makes them feel uncomfortable or intimidated. You never know how sensitive people are, so never say or do anything if you are not sure how it will be received.
Three Main Actions Constitute Harassment:
- When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy
- When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy
- When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
Key Objectives Of The Course:
- Define what is Harassment
- Identify Types & effects of Harassment
- Understand Harassment Conduct
- Identify hostile work environment
- Know how to deal with Harassment
- Recognize what is Harassment retaliation
- List steps to prevent Harassment.
This course will give you the tools necessary to recognize harassment in the workplace as well understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace
|Designed to help you practice and apply the skills you learn.
|Highlight your new skills on your resume or LinkedIn.
|Please contact us for the course certificate at
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts.