Welcome to the world of virtual reality wherein every organization is responsible for ensuring Cyber Security. The ability to protect an organizations information system from impairment or theft is essential. Implementing effective security measures will not only offer liability protection, but, it also increase efficiency and productivity.
This eLearning course has 12 units on Cyber Security which help participants to understand the different types of Malware and Security breaches.
- Introduction: Getting Started with Cyber Security Course
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Types of Malware
- Cyber Security Breaches
- Types of Cyber Attacks
- Learn about how do you prevent Cyber Attacks
- Mobile Protection – Tools and Techniques
- Do’s and Dont’s of Social Network Security
- Know about the types of Prevention Software
- Learn to deal with critical Cyber Threats
- Defense against Hackers
- Wrapping up of the Cyber Security Course
Key Learning Objectives of Cyber Security courses:
- Understanding the basic associated with Cryptography, Hardware Security & Key Management
- Understanding the different types of malware and security breaches
- Develop effective prevention methods which will increase overall security
- Types of Cyber Attacks and why a company needs to stay secure.
At the end of the course, a certificate will be generated endorsed by Read Academy, KSA (www.readacademy.net).
The course duration is 6 hours approximately.
Any Organization or Individuals concerned about Cyber Security
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us at [email protected]