Whether it’s a PowerPoint (PPT) to eLearning conversation or conversion of an ILT material into eLearning or enhancing legacy courses, these tips will help you to develop your online courses effective and interactive.
- Selecting an appropriate Instructional Design model.
- Defining the Learning Objective for the online course.
- Logically structuring the flow of the content.
- Use of effective images and infographics.
- Knowledge checks to evaluate the training/ learning.
- Effective interactions to keep learners engaged.
- Content need to be comprehensible, simple and well-written.
- Using case studies and scenarios to offer real time situations.
- Presenting the course in smaller chunks also known as micro learning.