So, to go with effective eLearning localization, eLearning developers must choose an efficient and rapid authoring tool. Started as a simple screen recording utility around two decades ago, Adobe Captivate has emerged as a strong authoring tool, imbibing all the required features to develop effective and rapid eLearning content.
Let’s have a look at some important benefits of using Adobe Captivate 2019 for eLearning localization:
Translations an easy process:
- Adobe Captivate 2019 is designed to enable the rapid and accurate translation of the source
- With the in-built options such as localized user interface and translated text captions, Adobe Captivate is best suited to translate your course into multiple languages simultaneously.
- If eLearning localization contains text captions and closed captions, you can export the captions for translation. The exported word document contains all the content details with an additional column, “Updated Text Caption Data” where the changed caption text can be placed.
- A copy of this Word document can be given to the language service provider (LSP). Once translated and localized, the updated Word file can be efficiently imported into the source file. The content will automatically be replaced with the new language.
- Just exporting the original course content and then importing the translated text document is all that is needed to localize your eLearning courses.
Also Read: Case Study: Translation And Localization Of eLearning Courses
With its day-by-day adaptations of new enhancements, Adobe Captivate 2019 can save you ample time in localizing eLearning courses. The features-ridden authoring tool is much effective with localization as well:
- Responsive design for all kinds of devices of any size, such as desktop, laptop, tablets, and mobile devices
- HTML5 output for compatibility of all devices
- Interactive assessments, random quizzes, games and, simulations
- Library of screen layout templates, graphics, and assets
- Rich courses with effective audio and video integration
- High quality software simulations