Articulate Storyline, an easy to use rapid eLearning authoring tool that comes with many in-built interactivities and is highly customizable. By default in Storyline the audio control button has a fixed position with no options available in the settings to change it. Due to this limitation, it was challenging for us to customize volume controls. To overcome this challenge, we created a “mute/unmute” custom toggle button as a part of requirement from one of our clients.
Let’s delve into our intervention of “mute/unmute” customization.Here are the steps:
The custom button is compatible with following platforms:
- Flash-based output (PC’s, Laptop) and
- HTML5 based output (Mobile, iPad, Tablet)
Steps to perform this functionality – HTML5 based output:
- This does not work in preview mode
- This does not work in offline mode for chrome
- This functionality works only when you host the course on a server
Watch our tutorial video online:
Subscribe to our channel for more videos at: youtube.com/elearningserv.