One of our core focus area is Social Impact. As they say, Awareness is the first big step in dealing with civic issues. By creating elearning programs on social issues, we contribute our bit. We sincerely hope and pray our efforts will make some kind of impact in making this world a better place.
Cleanliness Is Next to Godliness.” – Mahatma Gandhi
This Solid waste management online course is an initiative taken by Swift Elearning Services as part of CSR and awareness campaign. We, at Swift, decided to focus upon dealing with Solid Waste for this is a major concern these days. Municipal solid waste heap up on the roads due to improper disposal system. Unfortunately, we clean our own houses and litter our neighborhood and this affects the entire community.
This course is like an interactive textbook, featuring pre-recorded videos, quizzes and scenarios that give you the opportunity to gain new knowledge, learn new skills.
By taking this course, you will be able to understand:
- Importance of Solid Waste Management
- Keeping our surroundings hygienic and litter-free
- Recognize the importance of Solid Waste Management as part of the Swachh Hyderabad mission
- Explain the existing Solid Waste Management Scenario
- Understand the current best practices followed by the administration in Solid Waste Management
- Describe the effects of improper garbage disposal
- Identify and explain your role as a responsible citizen in making this world a better place.
Our daily waste is our daily RESPONSIBILITY. In fact, it is not just the responsibility of someone who moves it around for us or who manages or disposes it for us. You can play a significant role in conserving our planet’s beauty.
Collective efforts will lead to better results and we hope this elearning course will make a small yet significant impact.