Code of Conduct Compliance elearning programs to train workforce on Fraud and Corrupt behaviors as well as their probable consequences.
- Learner group includes thousands of employees with diversified learning styles
- eLearning course includes factual content and case-scenarios
- eLearning authoring tool used – Storyline 2
An Oil and Gas company from Australia has shortlisted Swift eLearning Services Pvt. Ltd. as its custom e-learning content provider to develop an engaging elearning program (an induction course) for their diversified workforce distributed across Australia.
The proposed compliance course was to be delivered through specific handheld devices – a mobile learning initiative. The course interface and the eLearning content complexity should be simple enough for easy comprehension by an average worker of the company.
The content included the legislative differences of 7 different states with respect to employee and employer rights.
This was the first time that the company took the initiative of outsourcing eLearning development. We as an eLearning company based in India wanted to build a trust factor and comfort levels with the client. To get enough information on the project, we had communication with SMEs and Project Managers using Skype/GoTo Meeting.
It was a challenging task for our instructional designers to develop a course that matches learning styles and capabilities of thousands of workforce working in different hierarchy. Another challenge was to implement zero tolerance accuracy towards the learning content and corporate standards.
A dedicated team with expertise in compliance training worked exclusively for this project. This has helped us to generate ideas based on our past experiences.
The corporate instructional design strategy includes following elements:
- Factual content related to company’s policies and standards
- Relevant case-scenarios describing different examples of Fraud and Corrupt behaviors and corresponding consequences
- Check-Your-Understanding interactions after every major topic to ensure learner understand and retain the content
The project was delivered on-time and within the budget. The highly appreciable feedback we received on following capabilities:
- The Swift team was in perfect synch with our process and approval structure
- The instructional designers and technical team was great in understanding our pre-defined work specifications and post development review feedbacks
- Excellent instructional design strategies for a clear and concise e learning course