This chapter briefly covers about the positioning of load along with appropriate images and concise yet production information.
Also, learn about the following which play a significant role in lift truck operator training program:
- Wide and long loads
- Ramps and inclines
- Driving on various surfaces
- Railroad tracks and rough terrain/Pot Holes
- Loading Docks
- Loading and unloading railroad cars
- Material handling
- Lift truck attachments
- Pre-start inspections
- Daily inspections for all lift trucks
- Daily inspection for combustion engine lift trucks
- Daily inspection for battery powered lift trucks
- Counter balance lift trucks
- Walkie/Rider pallet truck
- Narrow Aisle reach truck
- Swing reach truck
- Side-loader basic configuration
- Storage racking systems
All the above chapters are explained in a very easy-to-understand and retain manner using most appropriate and relevant images.
Also, diagrammatic representations along with label parts are provided for counter balance lift truck, walkie/rider pallet truck, narrow aisle reach truck, swing reach truck, side-loader basic configuration, etc.