Instructional Designer – Internship Program
- Understand client inputs for their e-learning requirements
- Strong creative and ability to create learning objectives and course outlines
- Develop a storyboard and/or script
- Design and develop interactive courseware for customer training
- Ensure integrity of task analyses, training requirements, training hierarchies, instruction materials, and evaluation plans
- All instructional design processes and projects
- Lead all phases of instruction development
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Capability to understand various technical and non-technical topics
Any Graduate – Engineering/Arts and Science/Journalism/Mass communication
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Communication skills with all levels
- Self Starter
- Fast Learner
- Good Attitude
Instructional Design / Instructional Writing/ Content Writing / Storyboarding
E-Learning / Training / Software Development /
Content Writer – Internship Program
- We are looking for a “Content Writer” with the following job profile.
- Should be able to write technical content for our product (www.swifthcm.com)
- SEO writing (Identify and manage keywords & meta-content for better SEO results)
- Writing for social media channels (Blogs, Posts on various SM platforms)
Qualification: Any Graduate, Mass communications graduate preferred
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Research eLearning industry related topics and generating new ideas
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products or eLearning services
- Proofread and edit eLearning blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ability to write pithy & good titles, blogs, social media
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills
- Experience in developing content for eLearning blogs, articles
Quality Assurance Tester – Manual Testing Position
We are looking for QA tester for manual testing position to support our e-Learning development team for a quality course content delivery serving major industries as simulation and training solutions.
Looking for fresher candidates for Manual Testing to perform tasks:
- Manual Testing, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, Defect Tracking
- Develop, maintain and execute test plans. Monitor, manage, and report problems and bugs with applications.
- Work proactively with team to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Tests to ensure release quality and analyzing problems.
- Getting to the root cause, and assisting other QA Engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality.
Desired candidate profile:
- Develop and maintain test plans for an effective test cases
- Understanding of instructional design strategies and e-learning standards is desirable
- Basic knowledge of manual testing is desirable
- Problem solving skills and finding/reporting bugs
- Qualification: B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE) BCA, MCA, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Experience: 0-1 year
Multimedia Developer – Internship Program
Title: Trainee – Multimedia Developer
No of Openings: 4
Experience Range: 0-1 years (fresher’s)
Offered Salary: INR 8,500 per month CTC (Take home approx. 7.5k, Benefits: ESI, PF)
Minimum commitment: 18 months
Creating media assets, aligning the graphics and text, editing audio and video elements for e-Learning Products. The candidate should perform all the assigned work by the Team Lead with the desired quality.
Required Technical Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Processing: MS Office, Audio / Video editing skills are an added advantage
Competencies: Foundation level knowledge in MS PowerPoint and Word. Preferable to have foundation level skills in Adobe Photoshop with high level of attention to details. Have the ability to learn new things quickly and efficiently.
Desired Qualification: Any Under Graduate or Degree (not mandatory).
Note: Request you to please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com