Business Workplace Ethics Training Course Online & Certification
A human being’s personal ethics determine individual standards of right and wrong. Ethics allow people to determine what they should do in a given situation. Each person develops ethical standards, and it is the responsibility of each individual to examine personal morals and behavior. In business, ethics refers to the behavior relating to the moral problems that occur in business organizations.
|Follow the suggested order or choose your own.||Designed to help you practice and apply the skills you learn.||Highlight your new skills on your resume or LinkedIn.|
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
Module Two: What is Ethics?
- What is Business Ethics
- 10 Benefits of Managing Ethics Case Study
Module Three: Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace Roles and Responsibilities
Module Four: Employer / Employee Rights
- Privacy Policies Harassment Issues Technology
Module Five: Business and Social Responsibilities
- Identifying Types of Responsibilities
- Case Study
- Handling Conflicting Social and Business Responsibilities Case Study
Module Six: Ethical Decisions
- The Basics
- Balancing Personal and Organizational Ethics Common Dilemmas
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Overcoming Obstacles
Module Seven: Whistle Blowing
- Criteria and Risk
- The Process
- When You Should “Blow the Whistle”
Module Eight: Managerial Ethics
- Ethical Management Identifying the Characteristics Ensuring Ethical Behavior
Module Nine: Unethical Behavior
- Recognize and Identify Preventing
- Addressing Interventions
Module Ten: Ethics in Business (I)
- Organization Basics Addressing the Needs Ethical Principles
Module Eleven: Ethics in Business (II)
- Ethical Safeguards
- Developing a Code of Ethics Performing an Internal Ethics Audit Upholding the Ethics Program
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
All of these professional training resources are based on the most up-to-date body of knowledge and carefully selected by subject matter experts.
We are just a step away to fulfill your eLearning course development needs. For any requirements on course-ware development solutions please contact us at [email protected].
Our Services: Flash to HTML5 Migration, eLearning Content Development, eLearning Service Provider
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!