Articulate Storyline – Interactive Sliders in eLearning
Articulate Storyline sliders in eLearning is a powerful feature for creating interactive and engaging eLearning experiences. Articulate Storyline offers a straightforward process for incorporating sliders into your courses.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started:
- Open Articulate Storyline and create a new project or open an existing one.
- Decide on the purpose and functionality of your slider. Will it control audio volume, navigate through content, or adjust variables? Clarifying this will guide your design and programming choices.
- Add a slider to your slide. In the Storyline toolbar, click on the “Insert” tab and select “Slider” from the “Controls” section.
- Customize the appearance and properties of your slider. You can modify the size, shape, colors, and labels to align with your course design and objectives. Use the “Slider Properties” panel to define the minimum and maximum values, initial position, and any snap points if applicable.
- Determine the actions and triggers associated with the slider. Right-click on the slider and choose “Slider Triggers” to configure how it interacts with other elements on the slide. For example, you can trigger animations, change variables, or control media based on the slider’s position.
- Test and preview your slider. Use the “Preview” feature in Articulate Storyline to ensure the slider functions as intended. Check for any glitches or inconsistencies and make adjustments as necessary.
Remember to consider the accessibility of your slider. Ensure that it can be operated using keyboard controls and that any visual feedback is also conveyed through alternative means, such as audio or text.
Here is a sample of eLearning slider interaction.
|Are you planning to migrate your training material into online courses?
|If you need help in developing fully customized elearning courses then get in touch with us.