- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 0 week duration
Articulate Storyline 360 Tutorials - Quick Overview
Slide and Layer Properties
Working with Timeline, States and Notes Panel
- Timeline, States and Notes
- Understanding the Timeline Interface
- Timing, Duration and Order of The Objects Using Timeline
- Syncing Animations with Audio Using Play Head and Cue Points
- Working With Audio And Video Files In The Timeline
- What are States?
- What is a Note Panel?
- Adding and Formatting Slide Notes
- Creating and Modifying Object States
Working with Triggers and Variables
- Working with Triggers and Variables – Introduction
- Adding triggers to Slide, Layer and an Object
- Types of Triggers
- Triggering Conditions
- Copying Rearranging and Deleting of Triggers
- Adding Variables
- Adjust the Values of Variables Using Triggers
- Valuing Variables in Trigger Conditions
- Editing and Deleting Variables
- Finding Variables
Working with Interactive Objects
- Use Game based Learning to Leverage eLearning Courses
- How to Make Background Music Play Continuously Throughout The Course in Articulate Storyline 2?
- How to Embed Storyline Blocks in Articulate Rise?
- How to Make Your Courses Accessible Compliant For Everyone?
- How To Convert Text To Speech?
- How To Add Animations To Images or Shapes?
- How to Publish a Single Slide or Scene?
- Custom Audio Controller Using Toggle Button – Mute or Unmute Volume
- How to Add a Custom Volume Controller in Articulate Storyline 3 or Storyline 360?
- How to add Custom Course Timer in Articulate Storyline 3 or 360?
Slide Types 1 – Introduction
Welcome back to Articulate Storyline training series.
In this video, we will see the different slide types available in storyline. So slides in Storyline are majorly classified into 2 categories,
- Content slides, and
- Quizzing slides,
Now under Content slides we have some pre-built templates and Basic Layouts and Quizzing slides are further classified into, Graded Questions, Survey Questions, Freeform Questions, and, Result Slides.
In the next video, we’ll jump into storyline and see these different slide types in action.