Be it any game, you need a right game plan or a strategy to succeed. And the same applies to eLearning design for corporate training. “eLearning when designed correctly with sound instructional design strategy has the potential to bring organizational excellence with a positive eLearning ROI. ” An instructional strategy is an action plan or a method to help people learn. It defines the approach to achieve learning objectives using various learning devices, techniques, resources, and various learning theories. Read more
If you are looking to invest in custom eLearning solutions and unclear whether to invest in custom or off-the-shelf e-Learning, then this post is for you.
Custom eLearning is the eLearning that is adapted or customized to specific learning needs to bring improved performance with desired learning and business outcomes. Custom eLearning if designed well can have edge over classroom training. This is because it is specific – Tailored to your corporate training needs, branding values, learner styles and preferences, providing a personalized learning experience. Read more
Leading global discount store chain helped their workforce understand and adopt specific processes and procedures through online learning programs.
- Developed eLearning programs for all major work areas such as Store Procedures, Machine Management, Driving Practices, etc.
- Learning content simplified to address different capability workforce such as drivers, mid-level store workers, assistant store managers and technicians.
- Course features – Learning Avatars, Contextual Interactions, interactive content design but without Narrations.
The year 2016 was a busy and productive year for Swift eLearning. We tried to help readers with our blogs covering different eLearning topics and trends. As a result of our work, we got applauded with good feedback which would stand as a great sign of encouragement to increase our quality for next coming years. In case you missed our blogs, we’ve summarized you to have a glance over our top 7 eLearning blogs of 2016 based on the traffic we received. Read more
Request for Samples
- Rapid eLearning
- Custom eLearning Solutions
- Flash to HTML5 Conversion Services
- Mobile Learning
- Translation and Localisation
- Blended Learning Solutions
- Legacy Content Conversion
- Learning Management System
- Custom Software Development
- Web Design and Application Development
- Database Development
- Bug Tracker