When we are handy with any of the eLearning authoring tools, the next step we think is customization – to make the most use of it. In one of our eLearning projects, there seems to be Custom drop down interactivity need to be inserted. But there is no direct option available in Articulate Storyline 360. Therefore, with our skillful experts we came up with building drop-down navigation interactivity by using layers, triggers and states. Without using a single variable, we have developed drop-down menu interactivity.
Lectora Inspire is one of the powerful eLearning authoring tool by using we can create eLearning courses for multiple devices as it provides HTML5 output that runs on all devices. Lectora has made it easy to convert all your old and existing courses into responsive, instead of copy and paste all the content over again.
Lectora Inspire is also packed with:
- Branch Track –Import, Create, and Edit the engaging scenario based learning with the help of Branch Track.
- Camtasia 9 – Screen recordings and editing made easy with the Camtasia, as you can also capture video using webcam and insert them into the Lectora projects.
- Snagit 13 – Easy to capture and edit the screen of desktop, tools or portions of screen.
These tools are included with Lectora Inspire free of cost.
Adobe Captivate 10 now revived as Adobe Captivate 2017 brought many exciting features and enhancements for eLearning designers by making it more advanced compared to its prior version i.e. Adobe Captivate 9. The major improvement is the enhancements into the world of responsive eLearning with its new fluid box concept. With fluid boxes, Adobe Captive 2017 has opened the doors for smart and advanced eLearning with “mobile first approach” and responsive eLearning design. Yet, there are also few minor tweaks done to this eLearning authoring tool which turned out to make a huge difference in eLearning course development. One of those hidden gems in Adobe Captivate 2017 is Shared Advanced Actions.
In this blog, I want to share my experience with this amazing enhancement, which played an important role in saving my time and efforts while developing an eLearning project for one of our clients.
Request for Samples
- Rapid eLearning
- Custom eLearning Solutions
- Flash to HTML5 Conversion Services
- Mobile Learning
- Translation and Localisation
- Blended Learning Solutions
- Legacy Content Conversion
- Learning Management System
- Custom Software Development
- Web Design and Application Development
- Database Development
- Bug Tracker