Articulate Storyline 3, the much anticipated version of Storyline 2, eLearning authoring software, has been released with new features and enhancements. Unlike Articulate 360 (Storyline 360), a cloud-based annual subscription service, Articulate Storyline 3 comes as a perpetual version – a standalone authoring tool. With the multi-device learning gaining momentum, Articulate has focused on responsive eLearning powered with enhanced interactivity bringing productivity in custom eLearning content development for training needs. Read more
Product related educational material is transformed into online multi-lingual eLearning programs for global workforce in their native languages.
- Convert learning content from English language to widely spoken global languages – Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, German and Russian
- Stringent development standards to deliver high quality elearning solutions to one of the fortune 500 company
- eLearning authoring tools and compliances used – Storyline 2, SCORM 1.2, and Adobe Photoshop
Articulate Rise, the new online authoring tool, is gaining momentum since it has been launched. It can be a major player in driving eLearning demand for multi-device/mobile learning in 2017. It carries brand value from its predecessors Storyline and Storyline 2.
Since the beginning of 2017, we have received many enquiries to check ‘feasibility’ of converting legacy eLearning courses developed in Storyline 2, Lectora, Captivate, etc. to Articulate Rise. Read more
- Getting the student’s name from LMS
- Getting the student’s status
- Getting and setting Lesson status
- Getting student’s Language preferences
- Sending user score to LMS