- Coordinate with clients to understand inputs for their e-learning requirements
- Strong creative and ability to create learning objectives and course outlines
- Develop a storyboard and/or script
- Design and develop interactive courseware for customer training
- Ensure integrity of task analyses, training requirements, training hierarchies, instruction materials, and evaluation plans
- All instructional design processes and projects
- Lead all phases of instruction development
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Capability to understand various technical and non-technical topics
Any Graduate – Engineering/Arts and Science/Journalism/Mass communication
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Communication skills with all levels
- Self Starter
- Fast Learner
- Good Attitude
Instructional Design / Instructional Writing/ Content Writing / Storyboarding
E-Learning / Training / Software Development /
- We are looking for a “Senior Content Writer” with the following job profile.
- Should be able to write technical content for our product (www.swifthcm.com)
- SEO writing (Identify and manage keywords & meta-content for better SEO results)
- Writing for social media channels (Blogs, Posts on various SM platforms)
Qualification: Any Graduate, Mass communications graduate preffered
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Research eLearning industry related topics and generating new ideas
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products or eLearning services
- Proofread and edit eLearning blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ability to write pithy & good titles, blogs, social media
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills
- Experience in developing content for eLearning blogs, articles
Quality Assurance Tester – Manual Testing Position
We are looking for QA tester for manual testing position to support our e-Learning development team for a quality course content delivery serving major industries as simulation and training solutions.
Looking for fresher candidates for Manual Testing to perform tasks:
- Manual Testing, Bug Reporting, Writing Test Cases, SDLC Testing, Defect Tracking
- Develop, maintain and execute test plans. Monitor, manage, and report problems and bugs with applications.
- Work proactively with software and product developers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Tests to ensure release quality and analyzing problems.
- Getting to the root cause, and assisting other QA Engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality.
Desired candidate profile:
- Develop and maintain test plans for an effective test cases
- Knowledge on SCORM and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is an advantage
- Understanding of instructional design strategies and e-learning standards is desirable
- Basic knowledge of manual testing is desirable
- Strong problem solving skills and finding/reporting bugs
- Qualification: B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE) BCA, MCA, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Experience: 0-1 year
Note: Request you to please send your resume at email@example.com