Articulate Rise has come up with a new feature in which you can easily turn Off/ On previous/next buttons and also hide lesson numbers.
Let’s look at the steps:
- Go to Settings located at the top right corner.
- Click on Navigation tab and scroll down to see Previous & Next buttons and toggle the option to off
- Here, you can see when the option is turn ON, the user can get access to the next lesson.
- But, if we turn OFF this option, then navigation button is disabled.
The major advantage of this feature is, the learner should go through the entire course including any interactions.
Hide Lesson Numbers:
Let’s hide the lesson numbers. To do so,
- Go to settings
- Click Navigation and toggle the Lesson count labels option to off
- As you can see, when the option is turn ON, the lesson number is displayed at the starting of this lesson.
- But when the option is turned OFF, the lesson number is disabled.